Weekend brunch can be a great time to entertain friends and family, yet finding an egg dish to make ‘en masse’ can be a challenge. Here is a super easy idea that looks really cute, any variety of seasonings and cheese can be used.
Serving size: 4 persons
4 slices nitrate free Ham
1 tablespoons raw Pecorino Romano cheese
Herbamare seasoning, or seasoning of choice, as needed
8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
1 t tablespoon Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Brush the muffin tin with melted Ghee
- Carefully line the muffin tin with the ham, so as not to tear the slices.
- Break an egg in each one.
- Sprinkle with seasoning, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 14 to 15 minutes.
- While eggs are baking, prepare the mushrooms: heat a sauté pan over medium heat, and melt the Ghee
- Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes, add the mushrooms and sauté until browned, season to taste.
- Once the eggs are done, carefully loosen around the edge with an offset spatula or blunt kitchen knife, them lift out with a spatula.
- Serve with a side of mushrooms and toast.